A payroll management system is a software program or system application that is used by companies to manage the financial aspects of the salary of its employees. This system oversees areas related to payroll, salaries, allowances, deductions, and net pay, as well as generating payslips within a prescribed period.
Payroll is a method of administering employees’ salaries in an organization. The process consists of calculation of employee salaries and tax deductions, administrating employee benefits and payment of salaries. Payroll system can also be called as an accounts activity which commences the salary administration of employees in the organization. Our Payroll Management System is fully integrated with accounts and give’s the benefits of simplified Payroll processing and accounting.
1. It saves and provides complete information of employee’s profile with detailed employee report, employee monthly salary report, monthly EPF / ETF report, employee list department, designation, category and section wises.
2. This applications helps to maintain pay slips, pay sheets, pay summaries, salary advancement’s, fixed allowance and deductions, monthly allowance and deduction’s, over time calculation’s, no pay deduction, payee tax report, OT, no pay detailed report, late minutes deduction report, signature sheets, loan maintenance, coin analysis, salary pay to bank
3. It provides auto-fill facility to accelerate the attendance, payroll & employer contributions processes.
4. It guarantees an accurate salary processing, employee statutory deductions & employer statutory contributions with the help of predefined processes
5. It supports user-defined production units i.e., attendance, production & time based units
6. It provides the facility to create user-defined earnings and deductions pay heads
1. Our Payroll System has user friendly interface, can be customized as per a business requirement and can be scalable.
2. Our Payroll system saves time and lowers the error ratio.
3. You can enter payment information quicker when compared to a manual system
4. Run payroll registers to double-check your information before depositing salary in employee’s bank accounts. This allows you to identify errors and adjust them in advance.
5. Computerized payrolls simplify tax processing by computing the data.
6. Our payroll system can integrate with other software’s as well.
7. Computerized payroll eliminates the stress of processing all the records.
8. You can get your old payroll reports when you needed in just a click.
9. Our payroll system will reduce TCO and increase ROI.
10. This payroll system will track and maintain all the information of salary transfer.
11. Payroll system helps saves much time